Architectural & Construction
UNIVERSAL AV SERVICES HELPING DESIGN AND BUILD A BRIGHTER FUTURE THROUGH AUDIO-VISUAL SOLUTIONS
There is so much to be said about the effective use of audio visual solutions and av systems integrators in this sector. From when is best to engage with an av integrator on consultancy and design through to the actual implementation of the solutions.
Universal AV Services would categorically state that the best results for an installation come when we are engaged at the initial design stages of a build. This allows for the building to have truly integrated audio visual solutions befitting the environment.
As an audio visual integrator we would work with Architects during early conceptual designs. We would look at what they are hoping to achieve from the look of a room, and what they want from audio visual solutions and ascertain if that is feasible! Early involvement at this stage ensure when the end client/office user comes to contract an av integrator they are going to be able to achieve the visuals that have been presented to them as a concept.
Our AV Solutions for Architectural Projects
- We have worked alongside many architectural and construction clients on the completion of their plans and projects involving video solutions such as integrated projectors, interactive displays, video walls, and digital signage.
- In addition to video we can also assist in audio solutions for construction projects such as assisted listening systems. For projects of clients within the corporate sector we will work alongside you in delivering the highest quality AV solutions involved in the creation of board rooms, collaboration spaces and meeting rooms.
- Other solutions integral to completion of architectural projects include our experience setting up BYOD, visitor management, AV furniture and IPTV systems.
Why Choose Universal AV As Your Architectural AV Integrator?
An AV integrator is an expert in their field. Universal AV Services have worked with architects, engineering consultants and Project Management companies on various new builds and have proved that the earlier we are consulted the easier the design, project management and integration is. We ensure that functionality is included and becomes part of the design brief. Universal AV provide information and experience on the technology required to fulfil the customer brief and how best to deploy it. This allows Architects to make informed decisions on their designs and the materials they choose to use. This benefits the whole design cycle and keep budgets under tight control, by avoiding costly errors when it comes to build and fit-out. All too often, we are engaged at the later stage of a build when walls are beautifully plastered and lights are in place. The design has not taken into consideration the projector that will need to be fixed on the ceiling that now has lights as an obstruction, or for cabling in the walls so trunking is not present. By engaging with us in the earlier stages we can prevent these problems occurring and carry out first fix containment and line of sight visuals ensuring that the rooms are left aesthetically pleasing whilst still being functional.”
The Benefits of working with Universal AV as your AV Integrator
We would host initial meetings with our design team/architects to ascertain the end clients brief. If the end client is there it enables us to engage directly and ensure there are no misunderstanding with regard the brief. We are able to delve into how they want the room to look, how they work, the functionality that is required from the technology. Gathering this information at the beginning allows for suitable solutions to be proposed and the end result meets technology needs and pleases the architects flair for design.
Benefits of working with Universal AV as your preferred partner for AV are:
- Peace of mind
- Knowledgeable and experience team
- Bespoke solutions designed by Universal AV in partnership with the industry’s leading manufacturers
- Pre and post installation service including the option for bespoke warranty
- Dedicated account managers, consultants and integration specialists always on hand
We have worked with some of the leading industry service providers to ensure audio visual solutions are future proof, provide multi-disciplinary functionally where needed and are intuitive to use. Contact us to discuss where we can be involved in your project. It is never too late to enlist our help and ensure your project has the audio visual finish it deserves.
Our process includes:
- Initial meetings – information gathering on the client, who they are, what their expectations are, how they work and how they intend to work, budget expectations
- Project Analysis – who are we working for, other trades involved, time frames, work conditions, work environment.
- Initial proposal – what technology is needed, what technology can be used/feasible. Initial technology proposal with some proof of concept or technology trials
- Design Space – how the technology works and fits in to the space and overall design
- Technology Acceptance – Collaboration with all key stakeholders to finalise and agree on a AV technology solution
- Delivery – delivery the design against the project brief and in accordance with the key milestones.
Once a project has been delivered, Universal AV continue their engagement with the client. We offer on-going training and support as well as a bespoke SLA service. We work in partnership with our customers and want a long-term relationship with them. This means being there to support them post sale and ensure that their investment provides them with excellent returns.
To get in touch to start your project, simply fill in the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 200280